Learn

New to our products? Here is a collection of resources and articles to help you get started.

Studies Show: ATU Effluent Can Rejuvenate A Failing Drainfield

Aerobic Treatment Unit (ATU) technology has been used widely in the USA for well over 100 years. First used in Houston and Milwaukee USA to treat municipal, domestic, or household wastewater and later in the mid 1950’s to treat individual home wastewater onsite. The ATU process consists of extended aeration,...

read more

Never pump the septic tank again to flush the toilet.

The most widely used septic system is the gravity flow system. It consists of two main components: the septic tank and the drainfield. Wastewater enters the septic tank from the home via gravity flow. Wastewater leaves the septic tank and enters the drainfield via gravity flow as well. The proper level in the septic...

read more

Traditional septic tanks are a groundwater hazard

Summary Most septic tanks only treat about 35% to 40% of wastewater before it flows into the drainfield This leaves about 60% of wastewater to be treated in the soil itself This process presents a potential groundwater hazard Forced Rejuvenation™ technology provides a better solution How traditional septic tank...

read more

True Aerobic® Conversion Kit Case Study

Case Study: True Aerobic® Suspended Growth Model SG2872 ATU Conversion Kit Installed in Two Compartment Thousand Gallon Septic Tank Residential BOD5, TSSIntroduction: On 7/20/2018 the True Aerobic® ATU Conversion Kit was installed in the second compartment of a 1000 gallon septic tank. The first and second...

read more

How a Suspended Growth Aerobic Treatment Unit (ATU) Works

The Suspended Growth Aerobic Treatment unit (ATU) consists of an aeration compartment, diffusers, a clarification compartment and an outlet assembly. As the wastewater from the home enters the aeration compartment it is thoroughly mixed with the contents which are full of mixed liquor suspended solids (MLSS)...

read more

Why Your Septic System Eventually Fails

Biomat Formation: Read more from West Virginia University Simply put, biomat formation in the drainfield is the reason your septic tank drainfield eventually fails. Ironically, the very bacteria that provides the septic tank effluent final treatment ultimately causes the drainfield to fail yielding it unusable to the...

read more

The True Discovery

Aerobic Treatment Unit (ATU) technology has been used widely in the USA for well over 100 years. First used in Houston and Milwaukee USA to treat municipal, domestic, or household wastewater and later in the mid 1950’s to treat individual home wastewater onsite. The ATU process consists of extended aeration,...

read more

Level Control

The most widely used septic system is the gravity flow system. It consists of two main components, the septic tank and the drainfield.  Wastewater enters the septic tank from the home via gravity flow. Wastewater leaves the septic tank and enters the drainfield via gravity flow. The proper level in the septic tank is...

read more

The permanent fix for your septic system – Forced Rejuvenation™

Just as the title suggests, Forced Rejuvenation™ forces your failing drainfield to recover or rejuvenate. How? Well remember why your drainfield has failed. The soil interface around your drain field is plugged with anaerobic bacteria or biomat and the wastewater effluent cannot get out to the surrounding soil or...

read more

How your typical septic tank drainfield system works

Your septic system consists of a buried tank and drainfield or soil absorption system. The tank is usually concrete or fiberglass plastic and can be a single or double (multi) compartment tank. The drainfield is made up of perforated pipe and gravel or chambers that channel the liquid discharge (effluent) from the...

read more

Related Products

BioMaze™ Kit Model BM2611 (0-360 GPD)

BioMaze™ Kit with Air Pump, Housing, and Integrated Alarm Model (200-400 GPD)

BioMaze™ Kit Model BM24 (300-600 GPD)

True Aerobic® (ATU) Conversion Kit – Suspended Growth