LET'S CLEAR SOME THINGS UP FOR YOU!
Easily transform almost any septic tank into a Biofilm Reactor without excavation and get clear, odorless effluent.
- Convert failing drainfields due to biomat clogging to clean, functional drainfields.
- Convert poorly treated septic effluent to clean, clear, low BOD and TSS effluent.
- Convert nutrient laden effluent which contributes to red tide and blue-green algae blooms in waterways to reduced nutrient effluent.
Upgrade septic tanks without excavation or heavy equipment.
Don’t replace a drainfield. Rejuvenate it.
One in ten drainfields are estimated to fail annually in the U.S. Replacing them costs homeowners thousands of dollars.
RioVation’s BioMaze® Fixed Film Media (FFM) can transform almost any septic tank into a Biofilm Reactor and recover your customer’s failing drainfield without replacing their septic tank or drainfield.
By upgrading your customer’s septic tank to a Biofilm Reactor, you will:
- Save them thousands in septic tank replacement costs
- Avoid destroying their yard by replacing their drainfield
- Help protect the environment by reducing pollutants
Your team can install the BioMaze® system in less time than it takes to replace a drainfield, potentially allowing you to complete twice as many jobs in the same amount of time.
Protect your customers.
improve the environment
Traditional septic tanks only perform about 40% of wastewater treatment inside the tank. So effluent is still 60% untreated when it flows into the drainfield where the treatment continues in the soil. The BioMaze® Fixed Film Media (FFM) can convert an anaerobic septic tank into a Biofilm Reactor, which performs more than 90% of the treatment inside the tank. This makes the effluent clear and odorless thus better for the drainfield and the environment.
Are you an Installer or Distributor? Please Sign up to view pricing and purchase products!
Drainfield Rejuvenation & Protection
Septic Tank – Converted into a Biofilm Reactor Utilizing the BioMaze® BM2624 Fixed Film Media Product
Can be installed in all septic tank applications: new, modification and repair.
In Just 3 Easy Steps…
Upgrade Almost any anaerobic Septic TANK to a Biofilm Reactor
1. Set it
Lower the BioMaze® self-positioning Pods into the septic tank.
2. Connect It
Connect the air line between the air pump and diffuser pod(s).
3. Plug & play
Plug it in to turn the septic tank into a Biofilm Reactor.
Smells like money Podcast
In this episode of the “Smells Like Money” podcast, Suzan Chin Taylor, the DooDoo Diva, explores groundbreaking technology with her guest, Stephen Moeller, Director of Marketing at RioVation. Discover how RioVation’s innovative solution is transforming septic systems, solving common issues, and revolutionizing onsite wastewater management. From historical challenges to the unique features of their product, Stephen unveils the impact of their technology on septic systems and the environment.
This episode covered:
- The introduction of aerobic units in the 80s to solve Texas septic system failures.
- Bio-Maze pods transform tanks into fully aerobic systems using fixed-film media.
- Easily installed air diffusion units through standard lids.
- Efficiently powered by the High-blow XP air pump, requiring minimal maintenance.
- Reduces sludge, maintaining regular pump-out intervals.
- Treats over 90% of waste, yielding crystal-clear effluent, even with harsh cleaners.
- Eco-friendly and cost-effective, enhancing septic systems.
Septic Tank Recovery Products
Every RioVation product comes with a 2-year replacement warranty.
BioMaze® High Strength Kit Model BM26510HSC (Other Configurations Available Upon Request)Login to see prices
Lot of 5 RioVation Double Sided Yard SignLogin to see prices
SCH40 HubLogin to see prices
SDR35 HubLogin to see prices
SDR26 HubLogin to see prices
BioMaze® Kit Model BM2611 (0-240 GPD)Login to see prices
Are you an Installer or Distributor? Please sign up to view pricing and purchase products!